Sunstrider ("us", "we", or "our") operates the website (the "Website").
Collecting Information: Whenever you access or make use of any of the Website, Materials or Services, Sunstrider may collect the following types of information from you:
information you provide directly to Sunstrider, including:
- when you create an Account, your email address, user name and password;
- your IP address when logging in to your Account, or when performing other actions on the Website while logged in to your Account.
information contained in your correspondence with Sunstrider, for example, when you send us an email; and
- information collected during the course of your use of the Website, Materials or Services, including:
- character names and gameplay information;
- the IP address of your machine when connected to the internet, the operating system and the browser your computer uses and any search engine you are using, the date and time you are visiting, the URLs of the Website pages you visit associated with your access.
- information collected from third parties where you have authorised this or the information is publicly available; and
- information you provide directly to Sunstrider, including:
Use of Information:
Sunstrider uses the information provided by you:
- to provide the Website, Materials and Services to you;
- to verify that your Sunstrider user Account is not being used by others;
- to send emails to you with information regarding your Account, for example if you forget your password and choose to reset it; and
- to respond to communications from you.
Sunstrider uses the information generated by your access or use of the Website:
- to monitor the performance of the Website and ensure that it perform in the best manner possible;
- to conduct research and statistical analysis (on an anonymised basis).
- Sunstrider uses the information provided by you:
- Disclosing Information: Sunstrider does not sell your personal data to third parties or provide such data to direct marketing companies or other such organisations.
- Internet use: While Sunstrider takes reasonable steps to maintain secure internet connections, if you provide Sunstrider with personal information over the internet, the provision of that information is at your own risk. If you post your personal information on the Website's public pages, you acknowledge that the information you post is publicly available. If you follow a link on the Website to another website, the owner of that website will have its own privacy notice relating to your personal information that you should review before you provide any personal information.
Your rights: Your rights in relation to your personal data under the GDPR include (subject to any legal exceptions):
- right of access - if you ask Sunstrider, it will confirm whether it is processing your personal data including the purposes, categories, source and use of the data and provide you with a copy of that personal data.
- right to rectification - if the personal data Sunstrider holds about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to have it rectified or completed. Sunstrider will take every reasonable step to ensure personal data which is inaccurate is rectified.
- right to erasure – Sunstrider will delete your personal data when it is no longer needed for the purposes for which you provided it. You may request that Sunstrider delete your personal data and it will do so if deletion does not contravene any applicable laws.
- right to withdraw consent - if the basis of Sunstrider' processing of your personal data is consent, you can withdraw that consent at any time.
- right to restrict processing - you may request that Sunstrider restrict or block the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- right to object to processing - you may request that Sunstrider stops processing your personal data at any time and it will do so to the extent required by the GDPR.
- right to data portability - you may obtain your personal data from Sunstrider that you have consented to give it or that is necessary to perform a contract with you. Sunstrider will provide this personal data in a commonly used, machine-readable and interoperable format to enable data portability to another data controller.
If you would like to exercise any of your above rights, please contact us at [email protected]